||USA Compression Partners, LP, is a national leader in providing natural gas compression services to the oil and gas industry. We are one of the largest independent providers of compression services in the United States and operate in 15 states. We owe
our success to the quality of our nearly 500 employees, our strong commitment to safety and superior service to our customers.
Key Business Objectives
The purpose of the Construction Manager is to plan and oversee construction projects and ensure contractors perform in accordance with company specifications.
• Implement, manage, inspect and ensure contract compliance as applied to the construction phase of projects.
• Ensure that projects proceed in accordance with the contract document requirements and construction drawings.
• Develop and maintain project time schedules and construction standards.
• Evaluate alternative construction modifications for soundness of engineering features and economic feasibility and make sound recommendations.
• Analyzes data, explain contract deviations to contractors, and resolves disputes firmly and tactfully.
• Ensure a “safety first” culture for the company’s employees, contractors and facilities.
• Manage within a budget and control construction costs.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred or requisite job experience in the natural gas industry.
• Minimum of eight years field experience in construction and regulations in the natural gas industry.
• Three to five years’ experience in managing others.
• Superior customer service skills, both internal and external.
• Expertise in electrical, structural, mechanical, non-destructive testing, welding and instrumentation.
• Ability to effectively organize multiple pieces of information and know how to gather needed information.
• The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to stand and walk on uneven and varied terrain, climb ladders and stairs, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch and crawl depending on the task requirements.
• Travel is required and is expected to be approximately 75% of the time worked.
• There is a strong emphasis on safety while working with heavy equipment and machinery.
• The position requires ability to read and interpret data as well as having the capacity to professionally and effectively communicate (verbally and written) with both company and outside personnel.
• Working conditions in natural gas compression vary from one job site to another. The work environment may be in hazardous locations.
||Send This Job to a Friend