||Spec - Leasing Coordination
Support the leasing and asset management function through the coordination of workflow, preparation of documentation including proposals, correspondence and other agreements. Maintain status of leasing activity, tenant contact and broker information. Coordinate
activity with other internal departments to ensure efficient and timely leasing process. Provide administrative oversight and coordination of activities for three to five Asset Managers and Leasing Representatives.
1. Leasing Support. Proactively engage with Asset Managers and leasing reps to capture information used for the preparation of letters of intent (LOI) and proposals. Manage deal assumptions in the leasing system. Calculate rent schedules and lease commissions.
Accurately maintain status and update for deal changes throughout the leasing cycle. Draft LOI and proposal responses. Prepare commission agreements, Encumbrance letters (Right of First Offer, Right of First Refusal) and other correspondence.
2. Leasing Workflow Management. Manage leasing workflow to ensure that deals are progressing, including coordination and follow-up with other departments as needed. Proactive and regular review with Asset Management team for identification of action and next
steps. Highlight and communicate issues and priorities to Asset Management team.
Participate in testing of CRM related upgrades and fixes.
Other related job duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent experience in related field considered.
• Minimum five years of leasing coordination, lease administration or similar support activities
• Working knowledge of commercial real estate
• Working knowledge of leases and other legal contracts and agreements
• PC proficiency to include, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
• Ability to learn company specific software.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Effective time management skills. Ability to apply judgment to prioritize and address time sensitive activities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to listen and question appropriately. Ability to independently coordinate activities with other departments.
• Ability to qualify phone calls and direct to correct resource.
• Proficient in drafting and editing documents. Accurate typing and use of grammar.
• Ability to understand and follow internal control and company policies. Ability to apply judgment in handling non-standard situations.