||TireDiscounters was rated the 9th largest independent tire distributor in the United States.
Voted as #1 Tire Store in Cincinnati for 2011-2013 Best of Cincinnati ranking in City Beat.
TireDiscounters (www.tirediscounters.com), headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned company. Started in 1976, the company has grown from 1 store in the late 70’s to 85 stores and still growing at a rate of 1 store a month. TireDiscounters stores are located in many major cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.
Sales Associate Job Description:
Sales Associates work in a fast paced, high activity environment and are responsible for maintaining and achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction while increasing sales growth for their store location. A Sales Associate is responsible for creating a positive and memorable experience for every customer that makes contact with the store while engaging customers over the phone and in person. The Sales Associate reports to the General Manager.
1. Evaluate customer’s needs and recommend products and services based on the specific needs and interests of the customer. Assess potential issues thoroughly.
2.Follow each customer ticket through to completion.
3.Providing Outstanding Customer Service to every customer.
4.Use problem solving skills to address customer concerns and/or issues.
5.Maintain a positive attitude.
6.Take accountability for the presentation of the property including outside the store, in the store, shop and restrooms. Keep all areas organized, free of clutter, clean and presentable at all times.
7.Fills out paperwork fully and accurately following company policy and procedures.
8.Ensure sales growth for store location.
9.Make customer calls daily to increase sales opportunities.
10.Motivate colleagues to perform to their highest potential.
11.Assist in the shop as necessary.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. At least 1 year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus.
3. Strong Customer Service Experience.
4. Ability to multi-task.
5. Strong organization and communication skills.
6. Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting.
7. Ability to lift 75 pounds.
8. Desire to succeed and grow with the company.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
10. Self-motivated and Goal-oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives.
11. Tire Industry sales experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates may also call our Career Hotline at (513) 618-7880 for more information about this position or other career opportunities with Tire Discounters.
||Send This Job to a Friend