||Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00
||Founded in 1904 in Louisville, Kentucky, Stock Yards Bank has become one of the region's premier community banks - renowned for the close, personal attention that distinguished us from other financial institutions in our market. We are wholly owned by S.Y.Bancorp, Inc., a publicly traded bank holding company traded on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol SYBT. We actively seek the best and brightest individuals to help us further our success and are pleased to announce there is an exciting opportunity for growth within our organization.
As a Financial Advisor, your day will be filled with opportunities to provide financial advice to clients to help them meet their financial goals by using their time frame, risk tolerance, and objectives. Brokerage experience is important while Stock Yards Bank will provide a professional environment to continually improve the candidate’s skills and to further his/her career goals for advancement to higher levels within the banking profession.
Our past accomplishments and continued future successes are directly attributed to the individual success of our employees. Stock Yards Bank and Trust is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Prospect and locate clients
• Set appointments
• Meet prospects to analyze their unique financial needs
• Prepare financial plans
• Recommend/sell specific, appropriate products
• Service current accounts
||The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• BS/BA required
• 2 years of Brokerage experience and at least $200,000 in prior 12 month trail in commissions
• Marketing and sales experience
• Natural interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical abilities
• Self-confidence, persistence, and initiative
• Entrepreneurial perspective
• Series 7 and Insurance License
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend