SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience.
Today, SRAM employs more than 2,800 people in 15 offices across 9 countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Dealer Service Representative
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Purpose: Facilitate positive technical and warranty assistance to our customers, bike dealers, distributors, and OE’s on all SRAM product lines.
· Provide professional technical and warranty assistance to all inquiries via phone or email for the SRAM, Avid, Rock Shox, and Truvativ product lines.
· Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of SRAM products, including current and previous product lines.
· Identify new issues as they occur in the market and follow the appropriate warranty guidelines to quickly resolve customer inquiries. Regularly communicate trends to Quality department for continuous improvement.
· Initiate and complete repair process on SRAM products according to factory specifications.
· Attend industry-sponsored events to provide technical support to racing teams and cyclists for all SRAM products.