||Kansas City, MO
||The Administrative Specialist is a key participant in creating the RubinBrown experience for our team members, clients and guests. This person will provide general administrative support throughout the office and will also serve as an initial contact for
guests visiting or calling our office.
• Assist with conference room, seminar, special event, and team member event set-up
• Produce and proofread documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using designed templates
• Process, assemble, and bind client reports, tax returns and proposals
• Handle general administrative tasks (draft, prepare and final documents, answer phones, create and maintain files, scan client source documents, coordinate meetings, etc.)
• Primary back-up support on multi-line switchboard at reception desk (4-5 days per week)
• Maintain General Office Supplies
• Ensure printers and fax machines are appropriately stocked throughout the day
• Provide back-up support to other administrative team members and assist other office services center team members with projects when necessary
• All other duties, as assigned
• High School Diploma, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Two or more years of work experience in a related position
• High attention to detail, initiative and follow through
• Strong editing and organizational skills required
• Strong planning, scheduling and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels internally and externally
• Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to handle routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to support multiple people and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively in deadline situations
• Highly motivated, professional, energetic and resourceful
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as a team member
• Ability to work in excess of normal work hours, when necessary, (approximately 55 hours a week during peak times)
• RubinBrown’s dress code requires that employees maintain a professional appearance and engage in proper grooming
• This is a temporary role with the intention to be converted to a full time team member.
• The typical office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
• Ability to work extra hours as determined by the workload and client expectations
• Travel for this position will be minimal.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to move throughout office
• Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 10 pounds
• Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team members, etc.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend