||Accountant - Tax
||St. Louis, MO
- Understand tax technical issues commensurate with level of experience
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of tax engagements of various clients in accordance with RubinBrown Client Service Standards
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for business returns (partnership, "C" corporation, "S" corporation, Not-for-Profit) and individuals
- Identify and communicate tax planning ideas for clients, including tax research, computations and related documentation
- Identify and communicate accounting matters to other engagement team members
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Work closely with and directly communicate with partners, managers, and other team members, in addition to client personnel
- Supervise the tax staff assigned to the engagement (if designated as In-Charge)
- Participate in the budget process
- The typical office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to work extra hours as determined by the workload and client expectations.
- Travel for this position will be approximately 5% of the year.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to move throughout office.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 10-30 pounds.
- Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team members, etc
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend