||Accountant (Experienced) - Assurance Services
||Las Vegas, NV
RubinBrown LLP, the nation’s 42nd largest accounting and business consulting firm, is joining with the team members of Las Vegas-based Bradshaw Smith & Co. effective June 1, 2019. The addition of the Bradshaw Smith team members will allow RubinBrown to grow
to become the second largest accounting firm in Las Vegas, as well as augment its flourishing gaming practice.
RubinBrown is one of the nation’s largest accounting and business consulting firms, with 750 team members working from offices in Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas and Nashville. Founded in 1952, the firm’s team members establish best practices within
specific industry segments and work to serve the community both inside and outside the workplace. RubinBrown’s mission is to help clients build and protect value, while at all times, honoring the responsibility to serve the public interest.
RubinBrown is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a high-quality, dedicated network of 125 independent firms in 145 countries.
Our Las Vegas office is looking for talented individuals who are interested joining our amazing Assurance team!
- Understand general accounting and auditing procedures based on the level of service provided
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of assurance engagements of various clients in accordance with RubinBrown Client Service Standards
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to other engagement team members
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Direct communication with clients
- Supervise the assurance staff assigned to the engagement (if designated as In-Charge)
- All other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree
- A minimum of one year of current and or recent audit experience in public accounting
- CPA designation preferred
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment
- Excellent supervisory, analytical and leadership ability
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to professional ethics
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend