RubinBrown’s CORE (Creating Opportunities for Remarkable Experiences) Leadership Program is designed to acclimate students to the culture of RubinBrown. The two-day program will be conducted in a large group setting and will allow students to get to know
the firm through exposure to our Service Units and Core Values. The CORE Leadership Program is a truly remarkable experience which will give students early insight into public accounting.
St. Louis CORE Leadership Program will be June 11-12, 2019
RubinBrown’s Service Units:
RubinBrown redefines the full-service experience by combining technical and industry expertise with a commitment to personal and high-level relationships.
RubinBrown’s Service Units include:
- Assurance Services
- Business Advisory Services
- Entrepreneurial Services Group
- Tax Services
Students will hear from leaders in our various service units and what a day in the life of a RubinBrown team member is like.
RubinBrown’s Core Values:
RubinBrown’s core values serve as the foundational basis of how the firm makes every single decision. The core values provide a set of behavioral guidelines note just for RubinBrown’s team members, but also how it operates as a firm to the wider community
RubinBrown’s Core Values include:
- Superior Quality and Service
- Devotion to the People of RubinBrown
- Objectivity and Integrity
- Devotion to our Community and the Profession
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Having Fun
Students will witness team member experiences as they relate to the core values. They will become very familiar with how our core values shape our firm’s culture.
The two-day program will include:
- Large group orientation and networking with RubinBrown team members
- Break-out sessions to learn more about Service Units and Core Values
- Small group lunches
- Team building activities
- Social event