||Risk Services Consultant - SOC Specialist
RubinBrown’s Business Advisory Services group delivers a variety of consulting services for multiple clients in a variety of industries. Special emphasis for this role is placed on understanding processes, risks, and controls
often at an enterprise level, relating to compliance, operations, and accounting / financial management processes.
- Thrive on client relationship building and helping them while supporting Managers and Partners.
- Enable RubinBrown Core Values, especially superior quality and service, and having fun.
- Perform control and business processes walk-throughs to gain an understanding of the control design.
- Perform operating effectiveness testing over controls System and Organization Controls (SOC) Reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and/oor special consulting / attest engagements.
- Prepare internal and external deliverables for RubinBrown management review.
- Provide direct communication with clients and RubinBrown Team Members.
- Supervise the team assigned to the engagement (if designated as Lead for a project).
- Provide training or act as a mentor to newer team members.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, strong ability to learn, adapt and function as strong team player Bachelors degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or related degree.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable interacting with client personnel and C-level management.
- CPA, CISA, CISSP or CIA designation preferred.
- A minimum of two years of current and / or recent experience in auditing or consulting roles (e.g., Internal Audit, SOC, SOX 404, other Attest/Examinations).
- Commitment to superior client service and creative problem-solving ability with a consultancy mindset.
- Good understanding of risk assessment and audit procedures.
- Have the ability to meet challenging client requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required) and Adobe Acrobat DC or equivalent.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
- The typical office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to commute or travel to client locations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines as determined by the workload and client expectations.
- Travel for this position will be 15 – 30%.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to move throughout office.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 30 – 50 pounds.
- Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team members, etc.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend