||Advisor Support Specialist (Paraprofessional)
||St. Louis, MO
The Advisor Support Specialist supports the entire RubinBrown Advisors team by performing various administrative and operations functions and duties.
- Prepare client forms and submissions using three custodian websites (i.e. open accounts, account maintenance, transfers)
- Monitor client on-boarding (initial paperwork, follow-up and progress)
- Prepare client correspondence, including editing/reformatting
- Assist with gathering tax and/or tax projection information
- Assist with client analysis spreadsheets
- Assemble and bind client reports quarterly
- Assemble and bind proposals and other requested marketing materials
- Assist with PowerPoint and other presentation materials
- Complete tasks for RubinBrown Advisors team as requested, including but not limited to…
- Copy, fax, scan documents
- Send mailings including overnight packages to clients
- Log checks/deposits
- All other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma
- One or more years of work experience in a related position
- Strong organization, planning, scheduling and problem solving skills
- Initiative, detail oriented, follow through
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels internally and externally
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Proficient internet skills
- Prior PortfolioCenter experience is a plus
- Ability to handle routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to support multiple people and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in deadline situations
- Highly motivated, energetic and resourceful
- Able to work independently, as well as with a team
- Ability to work in excess of normal work hours, when necessary
- The typical office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Travel for this position will be minimal.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to move throughout office.
- Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team members, etc.
||Send This Job to a Friend