||Individual Tax Compliance - Seasonal Preparer
||St. Louis, MO
RubinBrown is hiring Tax Season Only 1040 Preparers for our Tax Department. This temporary position has full-time hours beginning in February 2020 and will likely continue through April 2020. Seeking DAY TIME availability—Monday through Friday including
The responsibilities of a Tax Season Only 1040 Preparer include but are not limited to….
- Preparation and analysis of individual tax returns in accordance with RubinBrown client service standards
- Organize scanned client information and source documents
- Prepare workpapers including any notes, references and calculations using Adobe Acrobat/Excel
- Review information from AutoFlow and input remaining tax information into tax software
- Perform self-review of tax return by using tickmarks to agree amounts in workpapers to tax software
- Review diagnostics, two year comparison, tax projections, estimates, letters and filing instructions
- Communicate with engagement team regarding any missing information
All hired individuals will receive training on the RubinBrown 1040 preparation process.
Preferred Experience/Background/Skills • Tax or accounting background is required • Strong organization and detail orientation skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend