||Consultant - Software (IT Implementation Group)
||St. Louis, MO
We are currently expanding our Microsoft Dynamics Consulting practice which provides implementation, training, custom report creation, support, and integration services for Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, and Retail Management.
The Consultant will focus on assisting existing and prospective clients with their support and implementations.
- Implementation of core Dynamics software.
- Implement process improvements with system solutions.
- Train end users on how to effectively use features and applications.
- Support existing client base.
- Obtain and maintain Dynamics certifications; as required
- Assist in Sales Cycle to analyze client needs and demonstrate a solution.
- Build and maintain strong, long term client relationships.
- Two plus years software implementation experience such as Dynamics, Sage, QuickBooks.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior time management skills, including sense of urgency and proactive approach.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work on and successfully complete multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend