||Administrative Assistant – Assurance Production
||St. Louis, MO
This is a year round, part time role.
- Produce documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using designed templates.
- Proofread documents.
- Assist in the printing and mailing of completed client deliverables
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years prior word processing/graphic experience.
- Familiarity with financial statements preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong editing and organizational skills required.
- Quality client service.
- Preferred typing speed is 55-60 wpm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required).
- Ability to effectively utilize technology and a commitment to learn in the technology environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- The typical office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Seeking approximately 24 hours per week September-December. 40 hours per week January-April. 24 hours per week May. Opportunity for June, July, August off.
- Ability to work extra hours as determined by the workload and client expectations
- Travel for this position will be minimal.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout office
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 30-50 pounds
- Ability to speak English to communicate with team members
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend