||Administrative Assistant – Assurance Production
RubinBrown is moving to Downtown Chicago, IL Fall 2019
Founded in 1952, RubinBrown’s team members establish best practices within specific industry segments and work to serve the community both inside and outside the workplace. RubinBrown’s mission is to help clients build and protect value, while at all
times honoring the responsibility to serve the public interest.
RubinBrown is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a high-quality, dedicated network of 126 independent firms in 147 countries.
The Administrative and Assurance Production Specialist assists with general administrative duties in addition to assurance production document processing and assembly.
- Produce documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using designed templates.
- Create, format, review, correct client financial statements.
- Proofread documents.
- Process, assemble, and bind client reports and proposals.
- Handle general administrative tasks.
- Provide back-up support to other Executive Assistants and back-up support on multi-line switchboard at reception desk.
- Assist with meeting/Training room set-up.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two or more years of work experience in a related position, accounting firm experience, a plus.
- High attention to detail, initiative and follow through.
- Strong editing and organizational skills required.
- Strong planning, scheduling and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with all levels internally and externally.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to handle routine tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to support multiple people and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively in deadline situations.
- Highly motivated, professional, energetic and resourceful.
- Able to work independently, as well as a team member.Ability to work in excess of normal work hours, when necessary, (approximately 55 hours a week during peak times)
- The typical office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to move throughout office.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to speak English to communicate with clients, team members, etc.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend