||2019 FALL - Busy Season Tax Assembly, Scanning, & Production Specialist
RubinBrown is hiring Tax Season Production Specialists for our Tax Department. This temporary position has full-time hours beginning in August 2019 and will likely continue until approximately November 2019.
Seeking DAY TIME availability, Monday through Friday (some Saturdays).
The responsibilities of a Tax Production Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
- Assembly of completed tax returns for various clients
- Scan original client documents for individual and trust tax returns
- Prepare documents for scanning by organizing/separating client documents and inserting target sheets
- Provide timely and quality service
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- No experience required. All necessary training will be provided.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend