||PLM Solutions Architect
||Sabel Systems Technology Solutions provides top-tier consulting with small business pricing, flexibility, and customer service. Sabel Systems is an 8a Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (WOSDB) that delivers innovative services and solutions to
government and industry. We are seeking a new team member to support our DoD client in the adoption and implementation of Best in Class Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
You will work in a dynamic environment as the team subject area lead for PLM best practices for weapon system acquisition, modification, and repair to include the integration and management of service manuals and technical orders.
• 3 years Siemens Teamcenter/PTD Windchill, Dassault or Aras Experience
• 3 years Integration Experience
• 3 years PLM Experience
• Capable of obtaining a favorable NAC
• US Citizen
The ideal candidate will have:
• Understanding of PLM in the service and maintenance of heavy equipment, vehicles, or aircraft
• Leveraging PLM to support the requirements definition, data management, and acquisition of systems from 3rd party manufactures
• Legacy to Teamcenter migration experience
• Experience in PLM Business process definition, re-engineering, requirements analysis.
• Experience of at least one end-to-end PLM implementation
• Functional and implementation knowledge as well as general Project Management
• Leadership and facilitation skills
• Alternatives analysis and recommendations development
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Personal / Team Development
• Demonstrates the Sabel Values through behaviors; sets high personal standards for performance/conduct; supports company and practice activities
• Demonstrates ability to be a team player; works well with others; contributes positively to work/team environment while continually seeks ways to enhance contribution to the team
• Provide support to consultants and clients and understand business issues and related challenges of the client’s organization and industry
• Performs a key role in preparation of quality deliverables
• Supports the operations of the engagement team and management while performing as an integrated team member.
• Supports development of engagement work plans, schedules, and performance meetings
• Supports business development activities as directed by management.
• Supports practice business development activities
• Understands basic steps in sales cycles
Other duties as assigned
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend