||Item Management Specialist
||Provide 20 – 24 hrs. a week as an Item Management Specialist (IMS) 2010 series, support contractor. Provide hands on technical expertise to accomplish tasks associated with assigned workload, to include on-the-job training (OJT) to government trainees,
and provided assistance and guidance as a subject matter expert (SME) on logistics systems and processes related to the IMS 2010 series to other personnel in the C-130 Aircraft and Armament Flights within the 409th Supply Chain Management Squadron. Perform
item management of assigned National Stock Numbers (NSNs) to support Integrated Production Team (IPT) goals/objectives to provide serviceable assets to the warfighter.
Specific responsibilities and typical tasks could include, but are not limited to:
• Provide IMS technical expertise to perform all facets of IM principles, procedures, techniques and practices associated with IMS workload within the 638 Supply Chain Management Group
• Support includes the application of analytical methods, and techniques to resolve IM problems and issues; initial planning, provisioning and requirements determination; acquisition and sustainment, to include distribution, accountability, retention, and disposal
• The SMEs shall accomplish IMS tasks normally associated with assigned workload and provide SME assistance and guidance on logistics systems and processes related to their series to other personnel in their assigned area
• Daily logistics systems and processes may include:
Stock Control System (D035A) wholesale supply, Secondary Item Requirement System (SIRS) D200A File Maintenance, D043, D143C, EXPRESS, Purchase Instruments, Purchase Request Process System (PRPS), Manager Review Codes, Suspended Assets, RDS (Reclamation, Disposal,
Excess, FES/FAS), foreign military sales, Logistics, Installations and Mission Support Enterprise View (LIMS-EV), deletion of obsolete National Stock Numbers, and processing of provisioning documents
• All other duties as assigned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position:
Personal / Team Development
• Demonstrates the Sabel Values through behaviors; sets high personal standards for performance/conduct; supports company and practice activities
• Demonstrates ability to be a team player; works well with others; contributes positively to work/team environment while continually seeks ways to enhance contribution to the team
• Provide support to consultants and clients and understand business issues and related challenges of the client’s organization and industry
• Performs a key role in preparation of quality deliverables
• Supports the operations of the engagement team and management while performing as an integrated team member.
• Supports development of engagement work plans, schedules, and performance meetings
• Supports business development activities as directed by management.
• Supports practice business development activities
• Understands basic steps in sales cycle
• Associates Degree (Bachelors preferred) and 5+ years of work related experience or a combination of both.
• 10 years combined experience supporting a sustainment environment such as military depot or equivalent. Experience shall include:
• Previous Item Management experience (either contractor or organic)
• Experience with and knowledge of DoD 4140.1-R, AFMCI 23-101, AFMAN 23-110, AFMCM 65-33, D220 User Guide; DoD 4140.26-M, DoD 4100.39-M, AFMCM 23-3
• Proficiency with the Web, MS Office and SharePoint
• Expert functional and technical skills as required by contract
• US Citizen
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend