||Morgan Borszcz Consulting
||F-35 Supply Chain Management Consultant
||We have an opening for a consultant in the Arlington, VA / Washington, D.C. area for daily work inside the Pentagon. Candidates will have a combination of bachelor’s degree, 10+ years of experience in the DoD acquisition and program management functional
area of expertise. Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of contractor supported weapon system programs (F-22/F-35), military logistics, supply chain management, and consulting / project management experience. The candidate must also possess excellent
communication skills and the ability to convey ideas and concepts to strategic decision-makers (Senior Executive Service / General Officer level).
As an MBC consultant you will provide integrated life cycle management support services for Air Force F-35 business process and IT integration through enhanced information technology management. You will assist with planning, reviewing, analyzing, developing
and delivering a complete capability of life cycle supply chain and warfighter activities using legacy and CSWS delivered IT systems for F-35 adoption. To execute a thorough sustainment plan, candidates will collaborate with the key AF Major Commands (MAJCOMS)
to include participation in several Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings/working groups in order to research, discuss, analyze and document current policy, business processes, training materials and IT requirements for F-35 integration success. Successful
F-35 Sustainment Integration must fuel the end-to-end lifecycle of a mission and this includes the training, personnel, logistics, mission planning, and information technology.
||• Air Force aircraft weapon system program office acquisition/sustainment experience with a deep understanding of USAF and/or DoD Supply Chain and solid problem solving and decision making skills. Prior weapons system supply knowledge and experience is
a must. F-35 USAF HQ and/or Command experience is highly desired.
• Previous MAJCOM, Wing or Base Level Maintenance and/or Supply Manager with some experience in strategic planning and / or policy development and implementation.
• Experience and working knowledge providing consulting and professional business process services to Air Force clients at the Air Staff level. Experience supporting Air Force staff officers who understand how to work staffing actions within the USAF.
• Strong project management and organizational change management skills coupled with exceptional written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree (additional 6+ years of work related experience is suitable substitute for Bachelor’s degree)
• Knowledge of USAF legacy logistics and maintenance systems/databases
• Analytical and communication abilities (both written and verbal).
• Proficiency with the Web, MS Office and SharePoint
• Business travel as required by contract
• Expert functional and technical skills as required by contract
• Knowledgeable of engagement or project planning and control process
Secret Security Clearance is required.
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Mathematical Skills - Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
• Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
MBC ¬is an AA/EOE. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend