||Sr. Marketing Automation Analyst
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
This position can be located in Sioux Falls, SD or Minneapolis, MN.
Own the execution of marketing campaigns using effective marketing strategies and project management best practices. Lead the new automation tool scope and deployment in conjunction
with project management, IT and many other cross functional teams. Responsible for the overall success and ROI of this platform and has start-to-finish operational responsibility.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the marketing automation tool within the organization.
- Communicate and work directly with IT and other stakeholders on the scope and implementation of the tool.
- Bring to the project group a strong understanding of the marketing automation system needs and integration with other system software including lead, contact, and opportunity
- Solicit input and feedback from end users to scope a tool that is user friendly with a goal of substantial and quick adoption while also considering future capabilities.
- Create workflows within marketing automation platform (reports & dashboards) and launch drip campaigns.
- Own the configuration of marketing and communication programs and execute tasks associated with customized emails, landing pages, smart campaigns, and lists.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external partners.
- Develop and deploy ideas and strategies on an ongoing basis to optimize the automation tool and processes to continue to assist in the development of a modernized marketing
- Help develop training materials and roll out to end users.
- Create an escalation process to effectively trouble-shoot the marketing automation tool and course correct as necessary.
- Provide and report regular workflow updates and activity.
- Perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred academic background in communications, marketing, computer science or related fields.
- Four years of marketing campaign project management required.
- Four years of experience with a marketing automation solution is preferred.
- Experience creating process flows and process design.
- Experience with MS Office suite required.
- Excellent communicator verbally, in written documentation and reporting.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- In-person visits to a customer’s place of business are normal in the performance of this job. Specific abilities required include accessing a customer's place of business
by stairs or elevator, operating doors or other entrances, navigating hallways and buildings, etc., and adapting successfully to a constantly changing environment.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend