||Customer Care Manager
Join the Midco Call Center / Customer Service Center as a Call Center Manager!!
** Shift for this position will be Monday - Friday 1pm - 10pm **
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Direct and implement customer care activities to promote optimal customer service and retention by effectively leading and supporting customer service teams, efforts, and strategies.
- Lead, develop, and manage a customer service team capable of carrying out the essential elements of Midco’s strategy, standards, policies, and procedures; set attainable goals
and objectives and follow through to successful completion.
- Develop and direct staff, by carrying out the essential elements of Customer Care strategy, standards, policies and procedures, and by creating and maintaining a positive
- Be available to team members to provide direction and communication.
- Coach team members on best practices to promote career development and customer satisfaction.
- Consistently monitor performance for quality and coaching opportunities.
- Actively set daily, monthly, and weekly goals designed to reach department expectations.
- Provide timely performance feedback and daily coaching. Perform annual reviews and effectively manage disciplinary and/or performance problems.
- Compile timely and accurate daily, monthly, and yearly reports as requested.
- Recognize individual and team contributions to encourage a positive work environment.
- Support Midco efforts to improve customer awareness and loyalty.
- Support Midco efforts to improve employee loyalty.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to handle any escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance to be available to provide direction and communication to team members.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Previous customer service management experience in a call center environment is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have telecommunications or Midco work experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 40 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend