||Senior Business Relationship Coordinator
Your future is bright at Midco, the leading provider of Internet and Ethernet, cable TV, phone, home automation and advertising services in the Upper Midwest. More than 300,000
residential and business customers count on Midco services in 335 communities in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Midco is investing in more advanced gigabit Internet technology, which will be delivered to most customers by the end of 2017.
As a Midcontinent employee you will enjoy free & discounted services and competitive benefits & pay.
Process and coordinate new, upgrade and renewal agreements for Enterprise business customers. Act as a liaison to business customers to ensure sales activities meet or exceed
the customer’s expectations and company and departmental quality standards.
- For all services, review and process contracts with accuracy and ensure compliance with product catalog, company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Build trusting relationships with Enterprise Sales Consultants and customers to ensure constant communication and awareness to allow for independently managing account activities
without Sales Consultant intervention when possible.
- Serve as a team leader by coaching, mentoring and setting a positive example for others.
- Establish and maintain standard and efficient work practices and instructions to follow for enterprise business projects.
- Lead special project assignments as required, including serving as a lead on product/process releases, ensuring deadlines are met and training provided to impacted team members.
- Assist with Requests For Proposals (RFP) as required.
- Facilitate the order fulfillment process by managing and/or completing: document processing, order entry, site survey coordination, installation scheduling, billing commencement,
and onboarding activities.
- Work directly with customers, as well as vendors, to determine pertinent details regarding their service configuration, and to resolve issues or solicit additional information
required for service fulfillment.
- Provide assistance to Sales Consultants including, but not limited to: compiling/verifying necessary information from the customer to proceed with install, answering process
questions, and helping navigate the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Serve as the Sales Consultant’s point of contact by serving as a liaison between them and other internal departments, facilitating the flow of information.
- Ensure special provisions, requests, or instructions are recorded and executed per the signed contract.
- Initiate and monitor capital, construction and installation projects related to assigned service orders.
- Process Carrier Authorization forms for telephone.
- Accurately document customer interactions in a timely manner according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess strong problem-solving, organizational, time management, and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Proactively identify process improvements by looking at processes holistically and understanding how the process impacts others before implementing a change or solution.
- Knowledge of sales cycle; able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Support Midcontinent Communications’ efforts to improve customer awareness, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Mentor new hires.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the business and internal processes and procedures.
- Utilize CRM to execute essential functions and maintain a general understanding of sales activity.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, co-workers, and management.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel & Outlook required.
- Prior experience in contract administration required.
- Prior customer service or sales experience with advanced order placement required.
- Minimum 5 years project coordination experience involving multiple departments, high revenue generating customers and/or advanced service implementation required.
- Experience with using and working within a CRM application required.
- Proficient knowledge of basic voice services (main line; long distance), basic network services (SOHO, Network, Advanced internet), and video services.
- Proficient knowledge of advanced voice services (PRI T1, SIP) and advanced network services (EVC).
- General knowledge of transport services.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings, and weekends as business demands.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend