||Director of Marketing Analytics
We’ve been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By the end of 2017, our customers will have Midco Gig – blazingly
fast internet with download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Support the Marketing department initiatives by defining, developing, analyzing and evaluating key performance indicators and metrics while taking a leadership role in identifying
opportunities and strategies for improvement.
- Function as an effective manager by leading, developing, analyzing and managing Marketing benchmarks, key performance indicators and metrics to evaluate the essential elements
of the Marketing group strategies and goals.
- Present results and/or assist in making recommendations to address market opportunities and threats.
- Prepare plans, develop metrics, and recommend new marketing processes based on review of current business performance and activities.
- Actively collect and accurately analyze data for quality evaluation purposes; communicate these results to Marketing Analysts for feedback and improvement.
- Provide and evaluate market research analysis for potential acquisition and network extension opportunities.
- Successfully manage multiple projects and coordinate efforts across the Marketing group.
- Produce timely and accurate reports and analysis.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze customer RGU and penetration, and customer segmentation data, campaign analysis, and key performance indicator reporting and analysis.
- Develop, coordinate and assist with residential sales and customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Initiate, develop, and execute analysis of marketing metrics aligned with the company’s financial objectives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of long-term goals and strategies designed to meet business and profitability growth objectives. Review and prepare analysis
to determine progress of goals and objectives.
- Successfully lead, develop, and manage direct reports to promote career development and customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely performance feedback and coaching according to company and departmental policies in one-on-one meetings, annual performance reviews, and as necessary to deal
with disciplinary and/or performance problems.
- Develop financial tools, database queries, and reporting systems necessary to provide analysis and reporting.
- Develop and communicate reports to reflect sales activity against annual budget projections.
- Support Marketing by developing campaign forecasting, trending, and competitive intelligence reports.
- Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes that may affect sales.
- Coordinate and implement defined comprehensive sales, customer acquisition, and customer retention programs designed to effectively support both revenue generation and customer
- Achieve goals through individual and team efforts.
- Coordinate sales and materials with direct marketing promotions and activities across regions and territories.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position and be available to provide direction and communication to team members.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree required/Master’s Degree preferred.
- Five plus years analytical experience required
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend