||Net Promoter Program Specialist
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
*** This position can be located in either Sioux Falls, SD or Fargo, ND ***
Promote and assist the customer-driven cultural transformation across the organization by implementing and maintaining Net Promoter Program initiatives to deliver best-in-class
experiences and bottom-line results.
- Implement and maintain Net Promoter Program initiatives in multiple locations and across different departments to align with Midco’s strategic business objectives using change
management principles and monitor the ongoing evolution of initiatives over time.
- Organize and lead meetings both in-person and virtually, including program kickoffs, updates and lessons learned to deliver on program success.
- Establish and maintain relationships and communications across multiple levels and parts of the organization.
- Manage elevations progress related to employee and customer feedback.
- Advocate for process and policy improvements that enable the organization to deliver exceptional customer and employee experiences.
- Analyze program results/feedback and make recommendations for program enhancement.
- Recommend new projects to further optimize the customer and employee Net Promoter results based on existing program results and business initiatives.
- Provide insights powered by data to develop and drive innovative solutions and features to measurably impact the NPS results.
- Drive teamwork across all impacted functional departments.
- Actively engage all teams and individual stakeholders on an ongoing basis to drive continued improvement in cross functional team engagement.
- Be ready, willing, and able to travel.
- Drive Company vehicles safely, courteously, and defensively; schedule appropriate maintenance as required.
- Maintain current, valid driver’s license and good to excellent driving record (DUI within the last 5 years disqualifies this Employee for employment in this position.)
- Operate and drive a Company vehicle in accordance with Midco’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and strategies, initiatives and projects of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that builds positive relationships with client, team-members and leadership
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, or related field preferred.
- Three to five years of customer service experience that encompasses being a customer advocate and knowledge of key elements that comprise the end-to-end customer experience.
- Experience in analyzing data, creating and developing recommendations and processes, and implementing applications required.
- Experience in creating a Net Promoter system that systematically increases customer and employee net promoter scores preferred.
- Knowledge of broadband products and services preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend