||Sr. Business Sales Strategist
This position can be located in Sioux Falls, SD or Minneapolis, MN.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Optimize business sales effectiveness by leveraging data analytics to help lead and drive pipeline management, accurate forecasting, reporting of sales results and strategic
planning. Coordinate with marketing to establish campaign management, accurate targeting, tracking and reporting on ROI. Understand business database resources, CRM, financial impacts, and act as the bridge between Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Develop strategy and objectives to enable sales and marketing to effectively and efficiently drive revenue growth and market penetration.
- Assess business needs through data using databases, CRM, Tableau and other reporting systems in order to define objectives, goals, targets and benchmarks.
- Develop in-depth reports and functional dashboards for sellers and management to review performance and understand ROI for sales and marketing initiatives.
- Be involved as a team member for Strategic Planning and execution of targets to improve under the direction of a Project Manager, Director or Vice President.
- Develop recommendations for process and procedure improvements including best-in-class ways to leverage sales tools including CRM.
- Create and deliver comprehensive presentations to executive leadership, effectively communicating data analytics, dashboard metrics, and business insights.
- Gather, prioritize, manage and maintain future reporting changes and requests.
- Participate in team efforts to support customer satisfaction and team goals.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and strategies, initiatives and projects of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco. Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that develops positive relationships with team members, customer and leadership.
- Adhere to and actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
- Seven to ten years’ experience in marketing or sales analytics is required.
- Must have background in CRM systems in a sales support environment.
- Must have an understanding of agile system development.
- Excellent leadership, analytical, communication (written, speaking, listening), business, presentation and computer skills required.
- Must possess strong knowledge of, computers, databases, and analytic software such as Microsoft applications, SQL/SaS and Tableau.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL & MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.