||Midco Sports Network Crew House Professional
Midco Sports Network® produces highly professional broadcasts that connect fans with their favorite teams and sporting events. The job functions listed below are a summary
of the different roles and tasks a “Professional” Crew House member may perform, depending upon qualifications.
Midco Sports Network produces around 200 live events each sports season and we need additional Crew House members to help produce a successful broadcast.
We are specifically looking for experienced Crew House applicants in the following roles:
ROLES AND FUNCTIONS
- Prepare statistics and information about the game in real-time. Also in charge of timing, spots and the look of the game broadcast.
- Three years’ experience in advertising/ television production.
- Carries out the Producers vision for the game and leads the camera crew.
- Three years’ experience directing television production.
- Primary audio operator for event. Also assists engineering team with setup.
- Candidates must have specific training on Cal Rack and Avid Audio systems.
- Successfully operates video cameras to film live events and other subjects as required.
- Three years’ experience operating ENG, production or live sports broadcast camera.
- Prepares replays during the game using various camera angles and communicates with the Director on source for playback. Also builds highlight melts and plays back other packages
- Experience with Dyno, EVS or other replay systems preferred.
- Creates and displays graphics during the game using a Chyron system and communicates with the Director when graphics are ready to air.
- Efficient data entry and accuracy are required. Previous experience with Chyron or other on-air graphics system preferred.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 70 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend