||Senior Financial Analyst - Sales & Commission
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Responsible for analysis and analytical reporting of company-wide sales performance and commission and incentive compensation. This position will participate in the development
of sales commission and incentive programs, as well as implement and administer these programs. This position will be a member of the Finance team and will work collaboratively across the organization, having significant interaction with the Sales, Human
Resources and Operations teams.
- Work closely with the Finance, Sales and Human Resources teams to align and support the development, implementation and administration of new and existing sales compensation
- Develop reporting to analyze and validate sales performance results and provide interpretation and recommendations for plan design.
- Develop presentations for leadership and facilitate meetings to evaluate business goals and develop commission plans that support the attainment of stated goals; including
the analysis of positive and negative impacts of metrics and measures and setting quotas in line with revenue budget.
- Lead change management for commission plan changes in systems and tools.
- Monitor the calculation of commission/incentive bonus payments based on plan provisions. Maintain a thorough understanding of the organization's compensation plans to ensure
payments are accurate and in compliance with plan documents.
- Coordinate the implementation of sales and commissions tracking systems with internal and external IT teams. Ensure the systems are consistent with the compensation plans
- Administer and manage day-to-day operations using the Xactly software program. Track, research and resolve commission calculation inquiries. Maintain Xactly software including
system setup and maintenance. Update commission plans, quotas and rate tables in Xactly annually.
- Create and produce models, forecasts, reports and ad hoc requests. Produce reports that provide insight and guidance for sales strategy development and maximum sales efficiency.
- Audit commission and payment files to ensure accuracy. Identify data integrity issues, determine root cause and problem resolution, implement resolution and define best practices.
- Collaborate with SMEs and business partners to analyze their needs and develop reports and deliverables for management.
- Provide recommendations for operational efficiencies and process improvements and assist in policy development to support change initiatives. Evaluate sales support systems
and programs to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the sales force.
- Prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be results orientated self-starter; organized, detailed and possessing strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrates the drive and the motivation to deliver high quality results based on through analysis.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Applies good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum 5 years of financial analysis or compensation experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Experience with an automated sales compensation management system desired.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex business problems and make sound business decisions.
- Highly proficient at creating effective compensation and financial models and reports including experience working with CRM and Tableau.
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables, complex formulas, and lookup functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend