||Senior Sales Commission Analyst
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Responsible for supporting the compensation needs of our sales organization including providing analytical support on sales performance and incentive compensation. Develop,
implement and administer sales commission and incentive programs. Work closely with all levels of the organization including Sales and Operations on commission and incentive compensation plans.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance and HR to align and support the development, implementation and administration of new and existing sales compensation plans.
- Analyze and validate sales performance results and provide interpretation and recommendations for plan design.
- Calculate commission/incentive bonus payments based on plan provision. Maintain a thorough understanding of the organization's compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate
and in compliance with plan documents.
- Administer and manage day-to-day operations using the Xactly software program. Track, research and resolve commission calculation inquiries. Maintain Xactly software including
system setup and maintenance. Update commission plans, quotas and rate tables in Xactly annually.
- Create and produce forecasts, reports and ad hoc requests. Produce reports that provide insight and guidance for sales strategy development and maximum sales efficiency.
- Collaborate with SMEs and business partners to analyze their needs and develop reports and deliverables for management. Develop, prepare and facilitate meetings and presentations
to sales leadership.
- Provide recommendations for operational efficiencies and process improvements and assist in policy development to support change initiatives. Evaluate sales support systems
and programs to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the sales force.
- Prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be results orientated self-starter; organized, detailed and possessing strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrates the drive and the motivation to deliver high quality results based on through analysis.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Applies good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum 5 years of financial analysis or compensation experience required
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Experience with an automated sales compensation management system desired.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex business problems and make sound business decisions.
- Highly proficient at creating effective compensation and financial models and reports including experience working with CRM and Tableau.
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel including pivot tables, complex formulas, and lookup functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend