||Business Relationship Coordinator
We’ve been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 380,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By the end of 2017, our customers will have Midco Gig – blazingly
fast internet with download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Process and coordinate new, upgrade and renewal agreements for Small and Medium business customers. Act as a liaison to business customers to ensure sales activities meet or
exceed the customer’s expectations and company and departmental quality standards.
- For basic services, review and process contracts with accuracy and ensure compliance with product catalog, company policy, and regulatory requirements.
- Work directly with external customers to coordinate site surveys, installs, and all other onboarding activities.
- Facilitate customer relocations, renewals, and service changes as they occur.
- Provide assistance to Sales Consultants including, but not limited to: compiling any missing information or forms from the customer to proceed with install, answering questions,
and helping navigate the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Serve as the Sales Consultant’s point of contact by serving as a liaison between them and other internal departments, facilitating the flow of information between the two.
- Proactively contact customers following installation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process Carrier Authorization forms for telephone directly with the Directory Listing department.
- Ensure special provisions, requests, or instructions are recorded and executed per the signed contract.
- Provide assistance and training to other team members.
- Accurately document customer interactions in a timely manner according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Assist with special projects as required by performing duties such as proof-reading documents, performing research, soliciting feedback from others, or other duties as assigned.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Midco’s efforts to improve customer awareness, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the business and internal processes and procedures.
- Utilize CRM to execute essential functions and maintain a general understanding of sales activity.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving, organizational, time management, and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, co-workers, and management.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel & Outlook required.
- General knowledge of basic voice services (main line; long distance), network services (SOHO, Network, Advanced internet), and video services.
- Prior experience in contract administration preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings, and weekends as business demands.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend