||Application Analyst II
We’ve been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By the end of 2017, our customers will have Midco Gig – blazingly
fast internet with download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Provide advanced level support on the primary software applications for the internal users of Midco, while providing optimal internal customer satisfaction.
- Provide training and support for the Application Analyst I personnel.
- Serve as the secondary point of contact for the vendor relationship on software assigned to support.
- Provide advanced level support to internal users of Midco’s key software applications, and successfully coordinate efforts with internal and external contacts to promote optimal
- Facilitate configuration, customization, and interface setup for various secondary third party software applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software application issues.
- Evaluate and test new application software for performance and functionality.
- Assist in testing and applying new software revisions and updates.
- Coordinate efforts with third parties to resolve problems and issues as they arise.
- Provide timely, comprehensive support to internal customers in an effort to achieve resolution to outstanding software application problems or issues.
- Assist in the scheduling, monitoring, developing and conducting of training for a technical backup to ensure they have the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform
- Provide follow up support to internal customers as needed.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in administering enterprise resource planning (ERP) or CRM applications preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend