||Residential Inside Sales
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to be a high-performing sales leader and are passionate about providing
exceptional customer service, Midco may be the right place for you to pursue a rewarding career.
We’ve been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We are dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play.
Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
Class starts 4/16/19!
Training will be 4-6 weeks in length, Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm. Attendance is mandatory during training. Regular schedules
require availability weekdays until 8pm and 8-5 Saturday.
There is $250 training completion bonus!
Assist in the achievement of Midco revenue objectives through the sales of products and solutions in the Residential market.
- Service incoming and outbound calls, emails and chat interactions from residential customers inquiring about Midco products and services.
- Identify the right products and services for customers through value based selling techniques.
- Sell and up sell Midco products and services to new and existing customers.
- Perform proactive outbound calling associated with sales and marketing campaigns.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential customers; soliciting new customers; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations;
and preparing quotations.
- Develop revenue by checking customer's buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Accurately record customer transactions, establish accounts for new customers, and complete all necessary requirements for installs, service changes, repairs, and all other
- Follow up with leads and contacts in a timely fashion.
- Exceed organizational goals for revenue, upselling, and add-on selling.
- Refer leads as appropriate to B2B, Enterprise, and Advertising sales teams.
- Work closely with the internal team members and external Sales and Service teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participate in team efforts to support and establish exceptional customer experiences.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and strategies, initiatives and projects of other departments
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that develops positive relationships with team members, customer and leadership
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions for customers.
- All employees are required to actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- At least 1 year of previous sales or relevant customer service/sales experience.
- Ability to meet and exceed quota or goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend