||MSN Crew House Talent
Midco Sports Network® produces highly professional broadcasts that connect fans with their favorite teams and sporting events. Employees hired into the Midco SN Crew House
are temporary employees who will perform a wide variety of tasks. The job functions listed below are a summary of the different roles and tasks a “Talent” Crew House member may perform, depending upon qualifications.
ROLES AND FUNCTIONS
- Conducts the studio Half-Time Show and Pregame Show when necessary.
- Three years of on-air experience.
- Provide accurate and appropriate play-by-play and color analyst for games.
- Five years of on-air experience.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 70 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend