||Customer Care Support Expert
Visit MidcoCareers.com/CallCenterJobs to learn more
and apply today.
Class Starts on October 24, 2017.
Training will be 4-6 weeks in length, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Attendance is mandatory during training. $250 training completion bonus!!
Upon completing training employees will be placed into their scheduled shift. Shifts include evenings, weekends and holidays. Bilingual shift differential available!
We’ve been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By the end of 2017, our customers will have Midco Gig – blazingly
fast internet with download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Create customer loyalty by providing extraordinary service to each customer via inbound and outbound contacts. Work with customer to troubleshoot and resolve service issues,
answer questions, and educate on our products and services.
- Connect with customers to troubleshoot and resolve phone, cable, internet and home security services.
- Resolve customer issues and relieve concerns regarding billing.
- Answer questions and educate on services and features.
- Listen and collaborate with the customer in order to maintain their business and create a positive customer relationship.
- Record customer transactions accurately by dispositioning each contact.
- Document each contact by keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints or comments as well as actions taken.
- Prepare work orders for customer related issues which may include but are not limited to a variety of service changes and trouble calls.
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner when necessary.
- Support Field Support Technicians by answering questions, troubleshooting, order entry, and documentation during install and trouble call service appointments.
- Serve as Midco’s professional representative when communicating with customers in every channel.
- Train as requested to develop and broaden skill sets and to support customer demand.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in carrying out customer service functions and other areas of responsibility.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all internal and external customers.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make providing an exceptional customer experience a daily focus.
- Embrace the culture of empowerment to do the right thing for our customers.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Basic typing and email skills required.
- Comfortable using technology including the internet and applications.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Inbound Call Center Environment, in a cubical, wearing a headset
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Extremely time sensitive in order to meet customer demand
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required with repetitive movements
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week
- Most shifts are outside normal business hours, and include rotating holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend