||Billing System Administrator
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Provide an advanced level of ICOMS configuration and support for all billing functions, while providing optimal internal customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all ICOMS system configurations are properly setup and functioning.
- Process, reconcile and audit all ICOMS billing cycles.
- Configuration and maintenance of monthly pay per view events, including schedules, packages, previews, etc.
- Provide timely, comprehensive support to internal customers in an effort to achieve resolution to outstanding software application requests or issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software application issues.
- Provide training and support to department staff to enable them to serve as a secondary resource for essential department functions.
- Continually strive to improve the processes and procedures of the billing cycles.
- Document processes and procedures to be utilized as training tools.
- Be able to perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis in a variety of billing functions.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure customer and employee privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Adhere to, promote, and support Company and departmental strategies, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Focus in Finance, Accounting, or Business major preferred.
Five years previous billing, accounting, or finance experience required.
Previous experience with IBM System i5 a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend