||Workforce Desk Systems Analyst
We’ve been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By the end of 2017, our customers will have Midco Gig – blazingly
fast internet with download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Enhance effectiveness of the Call Center by providing technical and analytical oversight and support of the Workforce Desk system and processes.
- Serve as the System Administrator of the workforce management system with responsibilities in the functional design, delivery, testing and managing a backlog of future system
changes and requests.
- Work with IT to ensure the workforce management system meets the functional requirements of the business needs.
- Create documentation of business systems and user needs including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify the WFD software.
- Interview and interact with call center users and other stakeholders to gather requirements and analyze business processes and functions for the WFD software.
- Responsible for communicating changes and providing user training for the WFD system as needed.
- Improve the customer’s experience in the call center by focusing on key metrics to drive customer satisfaction and to attain service level goals at a minimum cost.
- Perform a variety of analytical and reporting projects to support tactical planning and operational decisions including but not limited to forecast call volumes, handle time,
headcount, attrition, schedule adherence, agent productivity, paid and unpaid time away from work and ad hoc reporting to support achieving goals.
- Own scheduling cycle from producing various schedules to making daily and weekly adjustments to arrive at the optimum operational coverage, lowest costs and highest quality
- Manage and track staffing need patterns to configure and lead the shift bid process.
- Manage scheduling of training sessions, meetings and coaching sessions.
- Be involved as a team member for projects working under the direction of a Project Manager, Product Manager, and/or a Division Manager.
- Optimize the forecasting capabilities within the system and report accurate forecasting models (intra-day, weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- Three to five years’ experience in business analysis required with preference towards experience working with a WFD tool and supporting a call center environment.
- Must have background in WFD systems and a call center environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, speaking, listening), organizational, business, and computer skills required.
- Must possess strong knowledge of statistics, computers, databases, and software including Microsoft applications.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. M/F/D/V
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend