Identify, develop, and promote Enterprise business opportunities and products for new and existing clients.
- Identify opportunities and sell advanced technology products and services to new and existing Enterprise clients.
- Develop and provide sales consultations on technology solutions, including but not limited to: Ethernet and internet bandwidth, optical networking, direct fiber solutions,
wireless connectivity, and telecommunications services.
- Participate in capital projects and coordinate the sales team’s project efforts.
- Interpret and address competitive offers and produce innovative, successful counter-offers.
- Coordinate with technical personnel to ensure consistency, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Recruit new customers increase the Enterprise client base.
- Achieve or exceed defined sales goals.
- Develop and deliver professional sales presentations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust and mutual respect with potential and existing clients, within your department, and within the community.
- Work with clients to collect outstanding balances.
- Accurately prepare customer estimates and contracts.
- Mentor team members and assist them in successfully engaging advanced sales opportunities.
- Produce and analyze comprehensive reports and maintain accurate documentation as directed.
- Participate in team efforts to support customer satisfaction and team goals.
- Be willing and able to travel in accordance with Midco’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management preferred.
- Previous sales experience required with proven track record to consistently meet/exceed corporate objectives/quotas.
- Previous experience selling large enterprise businesses.
- Strong telecommunication background and experience selling or working with LAN/WAN and Ethernet technologies required.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of business networking, including, but not limited to the following: IP routing/switching, VoIP, MPLS, Layer II/III concepts, and telecommunication
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- In-person visits to a customer’s place of business are normal in the performance of this job. Specific abilities required include accessing a customer's place of business
by stairs or elevator, operating doors or other entrances, navigating hallways and buildings, etc., and adapting successfully to a constantly changing environment.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend