||Advertising Client Coordinator
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
Do you enjoy providing the best customer experience for both internal and external customers? We’re looking for someone that possesses excellent customer service skills with
a knowledge of sales. This position works directly with internal sales consultants as well as external customers to create, execute and fulfill advertising schedules while working against a deadline each morning. Be part of a small, fun group that works
well together and strives to provide outstanding customer experiences with every interaction!
MidcoCareers.com to learn more about this exciting employment opportunities and apply today.
Process and coordinate fulfillment of advertising schedules for all customers. Work closely with advertising Traffic Coordinators and all other internal and external customers
to ensure sales activities meet or exceed the customer’s expectations and company and departmental quality standards.
- For Local Direct Advertising customers, review both linear and digital orders for accuracy in rate, inventory type, revenue type, customer type and priority to ensure information
sent to the traffic system is the highest quality and advertising customers will receive an effective schedule
- Utilize CRM to execute all essential functions such as approving linear and digital orders, tracking sports and advertising packages
- Contact customers to attain copy instructions for linear schedules and apply them to applicable schedules with a high attention to detail.
- Contact customers when needing assistance or clarification in placing a makegood for a missed spot.
- Provide assistance to Sales Consultants including, but not limited to: creating schedules in OneTIM, creating opportunities in CRM, report generation and comprehension, and
general business process inquiries
- Contact both internal and external customers when customer-impacting errors are discovered and direction is needed in fulfilling the schedule.
- Provide assistance and training to other Advertising Client Coordinators.
- Accurately document customer interactions in a timely manner according to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Assist with special projects by performing administrative duties such as proofreading documents, performing research, soliciting feedback from others, or other duties as assigned.
- Recognize and identify deviations from accepted practices and communicate with management to determine appropriate action.
- Communicate with management clearly and regularly regarding any issues or developments as needed.
- Gain an overall knowledge of Midco’s regional sports networks and all special processes required to produce quality schedules
- Actively participate in team efforts to support the highest customer experience.
- Be willing and able to cross-train to meet customer demand.
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
- Multitask and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with using and working within a CRM application preferred.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Minimum of two years traffic, administrative or data entry experience is required.
- Advertising Sales experience preferred.
- Complex data entry experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend