||Sr. Manager-Central Business Sales
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination
and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places
to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco services
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Direct, develop, and execute successful strategies for small business sales, retention, and account management optimizing customer satisfaction while generating customer sales
and supporting company initiatives. Collaborate with team members and department leaders to drive sales penetration and services ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Analyze current and market place trends to develop strategy for success.
- Identify and implement strategies to increase Midco Penetration and Revenue.
- Increase customer relationships through leadership, development, and management of team.
- Lead, deliver, and monitor successful, comprehensive, and consistent sales for business customer acquisition programs designed to successfully promote customer sales and satisfaction.
- Identify, define and develop centralized business sales opportunities in new and existing service areas through analysis of market and competitor conditions.
- Lead sales efforts with Marketing to develop promotions and activities across regions and territories. Analyze performance and perform ongoing improvements for increased
- Monitor activity and set expectations for both incoming calls and outbound call efforts by utilizing the CRM for successful implementation of campaigns as available
- Establish incentive programs that drive sales and desired behaviors.
- Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust and mutual respect with potential and existing customers, within your department, cross departmentally and within the
community. Act as the primary liaison between the Outside Business Sales department and other sales related units.
- Provide timely performance feedback and coaching according to company policy in monthly one-on-one meetings, quarterly and/or annual reviews, and when necessary address disciplinary
and/or performance problems.
- Consistently monitor performance for quality and coaching opportunities. Provide timely performance feedback and daily coaching.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance to be available to provide direction and communication to team members.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate courage through a willingness to take a stand and tackle the tough issues while acknowledging own limitations, without compromising integrity.
- Practice agility by modeling flexibility, resiliency and change management. Has the ability to cut through ambiguity and not fear the unknown and has a thirst for knowledge
- Build talent by making the search and development of new and existing team members a priority and investing personally in others’ development.
- Collaborate across boundaries by working effectively across Midco to achieve success, helping to build a foundation for an inclusive and supportive environment.
- Think strategically through maintaining a holistic and long-term perspective, identifying root causes of problems and anticipating unexpected outcomes.
- Exhibit excellent business acumen by pursuing and supporting Midco’s growth and using data to drive decisions and actions.
- Exercise innovative thinking through modeling curiosity and encouraging creativity to keep customers and team members engaged.
- Execute on assigned strategic initiatives or other projects through communicating clear expectations that set a high bar, verifying understanding of expectations and holding
self and others accountable for results.
- Utilize CRM to execute essential functions and maintain a general understanding of sales activity.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality to all of your work and interactions.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that builds positive relationships with client, team-members and leadership.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, focus in business administration or similar area preferred.
- Minimum of five-year sales experience required.
- Minimum of five to seven years supervisory experience preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend