||Transportation Eng. Technician
||MBP is currently seeking applicants to fill full-time positions for transportation quality assurance inspection on various transportation projects in the local Washington, DC metropolitan area. Minimum qualifications include the following:
Graduation from a standard high school or possession of a State high school equivalence certificate.
Three years of full-time employment in highway engineering technician activities. Applicants may substitute attendance in an engineering curriculum at an accredited junior college, college or university at the rate of thirty semester credit hours per year for up to one year of the required experience.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS & CERTIFICATES:
• Mid-Atlantic Region Technician Certification Program (MARTCP)
a) Soils & Aggregate Compaction Certification
b) Concrete Field Technician
c) HMA Field Technician
• Maryland Department of the Environment’s Green Card
• State Highway Administration Erosion & Sediment Control Certification Card (Yellow Card)
• be physically able to perform the duties required of the position.
• be able to read, write, comprehend and fluently speak the English language.
• have a valid driver’s license.
• be willing to travel and be available for work in any part of the Washington, DC metropolitan area, subject to change as the work requires.
• be willing to work various shifts and weekends depending upon the assignment.
MBP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.