||Gas Measurement Tech - LMS
||KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Must have 5 years experience in gas measurement, including meter installation, meter proving, gas analysis, chart integration, standard measurement reporting and a working knowledge of all applicable American Gas Association Gas Committee reports applicable
to accurate natural gas measurement.
• Must meet and maintain eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle.
• Must have general knowledge of safe oil and gas production operations.
• Must have working knowledge of engineering principals and a comprehensive understanding of measurement systems.
• Demonstrate proficiency with PC based computer application such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• High School diploma is required.
• Must be able to perform simple math calculations, mechanical aptitude, possess good writing skills and have a good driving safety record.
• Candidate must be dependable and able to work overtime when necessary.
• Candidate must have good interpersonal skills and have ability to work in a team environment.
• Must be self-motivated, strong ethics, ability to work with minimum supervision, have reliable
attendance and demonstrate flexible cooperative behavior in the workplace.