||The Marketing Representative assists with the development and maintenance of sales arrangements for Company owned and controlled crude oil and natural gas production in the Permian Basin. Secures bids for spot market sales, negotiates contracts, resolves
settlement issues, performs scheduling and system balancing as required, coordinates allocation procedures and tracks market pricing per terms of agreements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Determines daily crude oil and natural gas volumes available for sale based on wellhead volumes.
• Ensures appropriate crude oil and natural gas pipeline nominations are timely and accurately placed with various third-party pipeline systems in which the Company is a shipper.
• Determines and tracks through various internal reports crude oil pipeline system nominations, allocations, billings, inventory and line-fill.
• Consummates short-term crude oil and natural gas sales and purchase agreements.
• Assists in drafting new sales and purchase contracts.
• Actively and continuously coordinates with production personnel to obtain timely well production data, producing status and forecasts needed to accomplish duties.
• Coordinates with the Company’s crude oil and natural gas marketing counterparts to ensure timely and adequate markets are available for the Company’s owned and controlled crude oil and natural gas.
• Consults with management on opportunities for contract upgrade through alternate markets or contract negotiations.
||KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• B.S. Degree in business related field from a four-year accredited college or university required.
• Minimum of 5 years direct energy marketing related experience with an emphasis on marketing crude oil or natural gas required.
• Basic working knowledge of production and pipeline operations and basic understanding of crude oil and natural gas marketing and transportation is required.
• Must have past experience in negotiating crude oil and/or natural gas contracts.
• Demonstrated competency in spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, graphics software, and internet research tools required.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative, team-based work environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills required.
• Successful incumbent must have self-initiative, the ability to work with little supervision, and able to work in a flexible, agile work environment is required.
||Send This Job to a Friend