The Staff Production Engineer’s primary focus will be on day-to-day production and cost optimization. The candidate shall possess the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Artificial lift design: rod pumps & gas lift
• Chemical program optimization
• Workovers – Stimulation, well repair, failure analysis
• Generate and execute recompletions
• Maintenance and surveillance of assigned well group
• Collaborating and communicating with various groups in the field and office to ensure success of a wide variety of projects
• Manage flowback of new wells
• Produced water management – water gathering systems opportunity identification
• Assisting foremen with day to day operational issues and root cause analysis
• Other duties as required
||KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Degreed Engineer with minimum of seven years of experience working for an operating company, preferably in production operations.
• Experience with ARIES, Rodstar, WellView, and Merrick are advantageous.
• Ability to quickly learn new software is important.
• Should be able to effectively work and communicate in a multi-disciplinary team environment and must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Effective team player who takes active role in team responsibilities.
• Self-motivated, strong ethics and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend