||Sr. Production Engineering Technician
||The Sr. Production Engineering Tech position is responsible for working collaboratively with field and office staff to provide production engineering technical support for the company. Successful incumbent must be able to provide diagrams, designs and
information to support projects throughout field assets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under supervision, responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following items:
• Provide data, information, and support to production engineering and field operations staff.
• Input, maintain, QC, extract, manipulate, and analyze production and expense data.
• Recognize variations, deviations, and opportunities from the data.
• Create and utilize spreadsheets and databases.
• Prepare workover AFE’s
• Track well failures & prepare materials for well failure reviews
• Production surveillance
• Create and maintain wellbore diagrams
• Assist Production Engineers with well economics and artificial lift design
||KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• 7+ years’ experience “in-house” with oil and gas exploration and production company.
• Bachelors or Associates degree in engineering, math, computer science, or science preferred.
• A detailed understanding of well drilling, completion, artificial lift & production operations.
• Experience supporting production engineers in compiling & analyzing well production data.
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with Aries, Rodstart, Wellview and Merrick preferred.
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent written, computer and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and obtain results in a performance driven, team oriented environment.
• Self-motivated, strong ethics and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be detail oriented