||Completions Engineer Intern
||Laredo Petroleum Inc. has a 2018 summer intern opening in Midland, TX. A Petroleum Engineering student is being sought to fill this internship position.
The intern will work and receive training in completions engineering. The successful candidate for this role will determine the impact of completion variables such as; chemical, sand volumes, fluid volumes based on production.
• Research production and completion variables
• Analyze field data based on area, zone, design, and well spacing
• Work on present time production data
• Determine the economic break over diminishing returns
• Create predictive models that will aid in determining potential productions enhancement opportunities