||Manager, Gas Measurement
||The Manager, Gas Measurement directs and manage the employees, programs, policies and procedures that lead to the accurate measurement of natural gas produced by Laredo and gathered by Laredo Midstream Services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review the Company’s existing natural gas measurement programs, policies and procedures ensuring compliance with API and industry standards and advise Management of any material weaknesses.
• Ascertain the Company’s compliance with the natural gas measurement program, policies and procedures by providing training and daily guidance for the Gas Measurement Department.
• Supervise Gas Measurement Department and ensure that schedules for gas measurement personnel are established and adhered to so that all functions and responsibilities are completed in accordance to the natural gas measurement program, policies and procedures.
• Plan, direct and manage the employees, programs, policies and procedures that lead to the accurate measurement of natural gas produced by the Company and gathered by Laredo Midstream Services.
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly imbalance discrepancies, providing detailed analysis of data and leading troubleshooting efforts for mitigation of measurement discrepancies by implementing corrective actions.
• Analyze meter calibration and sampling trends to identify potential mechanical, electrical or software problems.
• Specify and utilize software that allows for the further streamlining of workflow, reporting and analysis of the Company’s natural gas measurement program, policies and procedures.
• Regularly audit the Company’s compliance with the terms of the Company’s natural gas measurement program, policies and procedures.
• Plan and execute natural gas measurement training programs for company personnel involved in measurement activities.
Work closely with Field Operations, Automation, Midstream, Marketing and Facility Engineering personnel.
||KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree required; engineering degree preferred.
• Minimum of ten years direct related work experience; fifteen or more years preferred.
• Must have supervisory / management experience.
• Experience using natural gas measurement equipment required.
• Must be current with API and industry practices of accurate measurement.
• Must possess excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
• Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions and meet deadlines.
||Send This Job to a Friend