||HME/DME Customer Service Rep
||Part-Time (32 hours)
||Daytime hours - includes weekends
Demonstrates exceptional customer service by providing product/service information, resolving product/service problems, ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible to assist customers in product selection and education to achieve high level of customer satisfaction. Greets customers and maintains excellent customer relations.
• Accurately processes customer sales and return transactions, including end-of-day register reconciliation.
• Performs support duties including answering phones, taking messages, composing and/or typing correspondence.
• Receives incoming orders and ensures store is properly merchandised, window displays are rotated timely and all products contain price tags.
• Maintains the store in a clean, neat, and orderly manner at all times.
• In collaboration with Retail Store Manager, conducts timely store inventories and purchases.
• In collaboration with Retail Store Manager, ensures appropriate par levels for all inventory items are maintained and adjusted as patterns of demand change.
• Accurately processes documentation for incoming inventory and submits to accounts payable.
• Accurately inputs all information into point-of-sale software of and ensures reports are accurately produced and reconciled.
• In collaboration with Retail Store Manager, ensure complaints are investigated, service recovery actions implemented, applicable logs maintained, and trending reports completed.
• Coordinates with warehouse office staff and Medical Equipment/Warehouse Coordinator to ensure timely deliveries.
• Responsible for register reconciliation and ensuring proper daily bank deposits.
||• High School Diploma or GED, required.
• Three (3) to Four (4) years’ experience in retail environment, retail merchandising, inventory control and distribution. Durable medical equipment/medical supplies experience preferred.
• Must have a valid Florida Driver's License, maintain current auto insurance coverage and have access to a reliable automobile.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations, as well as documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, patients/families or employees.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to operate a facsimile, copy machines, computers and other common office machines, with working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and other software appropriate to positions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 165 pounds using the appropriate equipment when possible.
• Ability to communicate with customers and provide feedback.
• Frequent mobility in and out of offices and buildings.
• Frequent use of hands and arms to reach, lift, carry and move objects.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
• Frequently works inside.
• Noise level in work environment is usually moderate.