||Sales Associates manage all aspects of the sales process for household goods relocations. Further, Sales Associate are responsible for acquiring and capitalizing on sales opportunities and providing excellent service to the customer (individuals, agents
1. Pursue company-provided and self-generated sales leads to maximize sales opportunities.
2. Answer incoming sales calls with the goal of setting an onsite move estimate.
3. Perform onsite estimates for those wishing to relocate locally, nationally and internationally.
4. Maintain frequent contact (via phone and email) with the customer throughout the relocation.
5. Handle customer issues with a sense of urgency and empathy.
6. Reach sales goals set by management.
1. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
2. Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
3. Able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
4. Dependable transportation.
5. Eligible to work in the United States.
1. At least two years experience in outside sales; we are willing to train.
2. Experience in the Moving and Storage industry.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend