• Keeping driving records (i.e. mileage and gas receipts).
• Observing speed limits and obeying all road signs.
• Performing simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. taking vehicle for inspections, filling tires with air, etc.)
• Loading and unloading delivery goods.
• Informing supervisor of any vehicle problems.
• Driving to and from delivery destinations.
• Interacting with customers to obtain payment, signatures, and giving receipts.
• Heavy lifting of packages and other equipment.
• Maintaining assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
• Reading and interpreting maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient routes.
• Fueling the assigned vehicle(s).
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be pass an individualized assessment of your driving history.
• Must complete a driving test to make sure you understand all road signs and are aware of set speed limits.
• Fluent in English.
• Friendly and pleasant.
• Attention to detail, such as directions, addresses, and delivery instructions.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend