||7:30am - 4:30pm
||These openings are for Lead Packers.
• Understand and adhere to verbal and written company policies.
• Be able to understand and follow instructions.
• Be a team member, cooperate, and get along with other employees.
• Provide own transportation to work.
• Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
• Have good personal hygiene.
• Use proper lifting techniques and methods.
• Pack mattresses in the proper size cartons.
• Properly pack cartons to ensure secure and safe transport.
• Properly use moving equipment to include but not limited to:
o Box Dolly,
o Stretch Wrap, and
o Furniture Pad (various types and sizes).
• Must be at least 17 years old.
• Must be eligible to be employed in the United States.
• Must pass a criminal background check.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Must fluently read, speak, and write English.
• Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds, stand long period of time, and negotiate loading ramps and stairs while carrying heavy objects.
• CDL License or valid Texas state driver’s license.
• Previous packing experience.
• Previous leadership role.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend