|Melton Truck Lines
||Summary: Manages and schedules routine repair work performed in the maintenance repair shop, coordinates warranty recovery process. Trains new employees, and will prioritize repair orders for the maintenance employees up to a set dollar limit.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervises repair employees and assist drivers with maintenance repairs and other work related to the repair of revenue equipment.
2. Works closely with the Director of Maintenance to ensure all tractor / trailer repairs are completed in a timely manner
3. Will assist in the parts department as needed, charging parts to repair orders, and auditing and maintaining accurate parts inventory
4. Coordinates repair updates with all departments.
5. Prioritize equipment repair order by customer urgency, complexity, cost, and availability.
6. Assures that all necessary information pertaining to warranty claims are obtained and recorded and parts are returned to the location filing the claim.
7. Manages DOT Compliance related to mechanical repairs.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Must have good customer service skills.
3. Heavy Truck Maintenance Experience.
4. Computer & Typing Skills required. (AS400, Word, Fleet Assist preferred).
||Send This Job to a Friend