||Shift is Sunday-Thursday, 10:00 am-7:00 pm.
Summary: Prequalifying Agents are responsible for operating our dialing efforts and pre-qualifying employee applicants. Through their work, they generate qualified potential drivers for Recruiters to process for hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage internet queue volume by distributing applicants after qualification match and assist with phone applications. Interview, investigate, and qualify applicants for hire. Discuss disqualifications and company standards and policies with applicants. 75%
2. Determine and inform individuals on pay and benefits. 10%
3. Independently evaluate where company employment guidelines may disqualify otherwise qualified candidates, and pursue exceptions with management, legal, and senior HR officers to permit recommended hiring. 5%
4. Recommend advertising campaigns that include direct mail projects, call-campaigns, billboards, newspapers, magazines, and other media sources. 1%
5. Conduct overflow background investigations. 4%
6. Other duties as assigned. 5%
Regular onsite job attendance to facilitate effective interaction with others.
Has contact with the following documents: Personnel, medical, and DOT files including applications, Hireright reports, background checks, employment verifications, and performance reviews.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Experience or training in customer service, sales, and/or recruiting is an asset. Also experience driving a truck or with the trucking industry is beneficial.
Special Training: Must be familiar with computer programs such as Microsoft Excel and Word, the Internet, EBE, DAC Pro, Innovative, and AS400.
Special Skills: The ability to speak clearly and concisely to large groups of people and give marketing style presentations is necessary. Also, good communication skills, knowledge of interview/interrogation techniques, and the ability to deal with a high-pressure
environment are all important. Bilingual ability is Spanish is beneficial.
Physical Demands: It is necessary to talk, hear, sit, walk, type, and write. It is occasionally necessary to lift up to 25 lbs.
||Send This Job to a Friend